Roland LX705 Digital Piano
- Piano Sound: PureAcoustic Piano Modeling
- Max. Polyphony: Limitless (solo playing using 'Piano' category tones), Other: 256
- Tones: 324
- PureAcoustic Ambience
- Type: Studio, Lounge, Concert Hall, Wooden Hall, Stone Hall, Cathedral
- Depth: 11 Types
- My Stage: 12 Types
- PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- Speaker System: Acoustic Projection
- Cabinet Speakers:12 + 2.5 cm (5 + 1 inches) x 2 (Coaxial Speaker with Speaker Box)
- Spatial Speakers: 2.5 cm (1 inches) x 2 (Dome type)
- Rated Power Output: 25W x 2, 7W x 2, 6W x 2, 5W x 2
- Headphones: Headphones Acoustic Projection
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 Types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 Types
- Master Tuning: 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Soft Pedal Type, Single Note, Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone), Registration, Dual, Split, TwinPiano (with Individual Mode), Transpose (in semitones), Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function, Volume limit function, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Music Rest: with Music holders
- Key Cover:Slide type, with Keyboard Lid Switch and Classic Position
- Display: Graphic OLED 128 x 32 dots
- Connectors:DC in jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Consumption: 24 W (22 W--70 W)
- With top lid close: 1,395 (W) x 491 (D) x 1,180 (H) mm
- With top lid open: 1,395 (W) x 502 (D) x 1,253 (H) mm
- Weight:110.5 kg/243 lbs 10 oz
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 07802166434 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
(hours subject to Government restrictions)
Monday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm