Kawai CA-48 Digital Piano
- Action: Grand Feel Compact
- Key Material: Wood
- Key Surface: Ivory Touch
- Letoff Simulation: Yes
- Sensors: 3
- Velocity Curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Key Lid: Yes, sliding type
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: 19, Grand Pianos: Shigeru Kawai EX, Kawai EX
- Polyphony: max. 192 notes
- Virtual Technician: Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes: Dual, 4Hands (Volume/Balance adjustable)
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Yes, preset
- Metronome/Beats: 7 Beats, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder: 3 Songs, max. 10.000 notes
- Lesson Function: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849); Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101); Alfreds Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfreds Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Concert Magic Songs: 40
- Demo Songs: 19
- Display LED-display:
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver. 4.0; GATT compatible), Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification compliant
- USB Functions: USB-to-Host
- Other Features: Tuning, Transpose, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Startup Settings, Auto Power Off , Transmit Program Change Number, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi Timbral Mode
- Sound System: 13 cm x 2 Bass speaker, 5 cm x 2 Treble speaker
- Amplifier: 2 x 20W
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Damper (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack: Yes, adjustable
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host), Headphones x 2 (1/4", 1/8")
- Height in cm: 88,5
- Width in cm: 135,6
- Depth in cm: 46,1
- Weight in kg: 57
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent FREE via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 01482 224744 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
Monday - Saturday: 10.00am - 4:00pm