Kawai CN39 Digital Piano
- Action: Responsive Hammer III
- Key Material: Plastic
- Key Surface: Ivory Touch
- Let-off simulation: Yes
- Sensors: 3
- Velocity Curves: Light+, Light, Normal, Heavy, Heavy+, Off (Constant), User
- Key Lid: Yes (Sliding Type)
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic, 88 Key Sampling
- Sounds: 355 incl. Drum Sets, GM2 compatible
- Polyphony: max. 256 notes
- Virtual Technician: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning, Key of Temperament, User Temperament, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Keyboard Modes:Dual, Split (incl. Volume/Balance), 4Hands
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo+Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan+Amp, Phaser+Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser+Amp, Phaser+Chorus, Rotary (1 6)
- Tuning: Equal (Piano Only), Mersenne pure (Major), Mersenne pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal (Stretch), USER
- Metronome/Beats: 10 Beats + 100 Rhythms, Tempo and Volume adjustable
- Recorder: 10 songs, 6 tracks – max. 90.000 notes; 16 track songs with USB memory installed
- Lesson Function: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100), Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849), Czerny 100 (Hundert Übungsstücke, Opus 139), Beyer (Vorschule im Klavierspiel, Opus 101), Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A, Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B, Alfred’s Basic Adult Piano Course Lesson Book Level 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1A, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Concert Magic Songs: 176
- Demo Songs: 31 + 42/29 Piano Music Pieces
- Sound System: 13 cm x 2 Bass speaker, 8x12 cm x 2 Treble speaker
- Amplifier: 2 x 20W
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Pedals: Grand Feel System with Sustain (Half-Pedal), Sostenuto and Soft
- Music Rack: Extra large, adjustable
- Jacks: MIDI (IN/OUT), USB (to Host + to Device), LINE IN (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), Kopfhörer x 2 (1/4" and 1/8" Stereo jacks)
- Finish: Satin Black
- Height in cm: 88
- Width in cm: 145
- Depth in cm: 44
- Weight in kg: 54.0
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 07802166434 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
Monday - Saturday: 10.00am - 4:00pm (hours subject to Government restrictions)