Kemble Cambridge 12 Silent Upright Acoustic Piano
The last English piano maker, Kemble created and nurtured a piano tone that became distinctively British - warm, rich and rounded but still with a superb dynamic and tonal range. The compact Cambridge 12 continues that tradition. For maximum flexibility and computer/app connectivity, choose the Silent SH model.
The Cambridge 12 is the latest version of Kemble's famous Cambridge models. Its piano scale has been completely redesigned to further enhance its sound quality (particularly in the bass) and the soundboard has been increased in size.
The 112cm Cambridge 12 is the latest incarnation of our popular Cambridge model. Its scale has been redesigned to enhance sound quality, particularly in the bass, and the soundboard area is also increased.
The Cambridge was voted top of its class for overall excellence by “Le Monde de la Musique” - France’s leading music magazine and because of its durability and quality, was selected for the Royal Albert Hall practice rooms. Curved side panels and cheeks enhance the classic modern styling while its substantial cabinet construction makes the Cambridge 12 popular with institutions.
Highly rated and used in the practice halls of the Royal Albert Hall, the Cambridge 12 features a solid Bavarian spruce soundboard and the world class Kemble piano action.
- Voiced and prepared in the UK for a classic British tone
- Includes a year's free servicing to keep it at its best
- Height - 112cm
- Braced back
- Solid European spruce soundboard, ribs and back
- High specification hammers
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame for greater structural strength
- World famous Yamaha action
- Depth: 54.5cm, Width: 148cm, Weight: 195kg
Silent SH Model Specifications (apply only to models with SH Silent System):
- CFX Silent Sound: The magnificent, sampled sound of Yamaha's world-beating CFX Concert Grand
- Binaural Sampling: Dummy head recording technique used to capture the piano sound from a pianist's perspective
- 19 Different Sounds: Piano, Electric Pianos 1, 2 and 3, Harpsichord 1 and 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organs 1, 2, 3 and 4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad, Piano + Strings, Piano + Synth Pad, Piano + E Piano 1
- 256 Note Polyphony: An incredible 256-notes for the ultimate, real piano experience
- 256MB Wave ROM: Massive memory for huge samples and multiple velocity layer
- USB Audio Recording: Record Audio data to standard USB devices in real time
- Apps: Connect to your iPad® and use Apps such as PianoDiary to monitor your progress with daily recordings
- MIDI (IN/OUT): Connect to computers and other MIDI-equipped instruments
- USB: Transfer recordings to PCs or other devices for sharing
- 2 Headphone Sockets: With two sockets you can practise with a friend or teacher
- Metronome: The built-in metronome helps you to play with accurate tempo
- Transpose: Transpose the pitch of the sampled sounds in semitone increments
- AUX (IN/OUT): Play along with an MP3 player or through your hi-fi
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent FREE via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 01482 224744 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, simply return it by an insured delivery method with all packaging intact and it in its original condition within 14 days, and we'll gladly exchange it, offer you a different product of equal value, or give you a full refund.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
Monday - Saturday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday: Open by appointment only - Please call to arrange