Kemble K109 Silent Upright Acoustic Piano
The last English piano maker, Kemble created and nurtured a piano tone that became distinctively British - warm, rich and rounded but still with a superb dynamic and tonal range. The affordable and compact K109 continues that tradition. For maximum flexibility and computer/app connectivity, choose the Silent SG model.
Introducing the all new K109. It’s Kemble's most affordable piano ever and yet makes no compromises in choice of materials and standards of construction. Its clean design delivers great natural beauty and like all our pianos, it benefits from the famous Kemble tone - warm and mellow, yet powerful.
The superior ‘crown’ soundboard design ensures maximum resonance, and the ribs, specially selected to match the characteristics of the soundboard, further enhance sound performance and durability.
- Voiced and prepared in the UK for a traditional British tone
- Available with Silent SG technology for silent practice with headphones
- Height – 109cm
- Our most affordable piano ever
- Quality manufacturing with affordability in mind
- ‘Crown’ soundboard for maximum sound performance
- 3-ply solid maple bridge for optimised tuning stability
- Customised European design
- Modern and compact cabinet
- Chrome fittings giving a contemporary feel
- Celeste pedal for quiet practice
- Depth: 54cm, Width: 148cm, Weight: 174kg
Silent SG specifications (apply only to models featuring Silent SG technology):
- CFIIIS Silent Sound: The amazing sampled sound of Yamaha's CFIIIS full-size Concert Grand
- AWM Sampling: Stereo Advanced Wave Memory sampling accurately reproducing the dynamic nuances of playing at different strengths
- 10 Different Sounds: Piano, Electric Piano 1 and 2, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Strings and Choir
- 64 Note Polyphony: Up to 64-notes can be played simultaneously for a superb, real piano experience
- 30MB Wave ROM: For many sounds, longer samples and multiple velocity layers
- Apps: Connect to your iPad® and use Apps such as PianoDiary to monitor your progress with daily recordings
- MIDI (IN/OUT): Connect to computers and other MIDI-equipped instruments
- USB: Transfer recordings to PCs or other devices for sharing
- 2 Headphone Sockets: With two sockets you can practise with a friend or teacher
- AUX (IN/OUT): Play along with an MP3 player or through your hi-fi
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent FREE via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 01482 224744 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at email@example.com
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, simply return it by an insured delivery method with all packaging intact and it in its original condition within 14 days, and we'll gladly exchange it, offer you a different product of equal value, or give you a full refund.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
Monday - Saturday: 9:30am - 5:00pm