Ovation AE44-5S Black Satin
The Applause Heritage Elite series boasts tops crafted from carefully chosen spruce wood. As with all Elite models, these guitars showcase Ovation's distinctive Multi Soundholes. This inventive design incorporates multiple small openings positioned around the guitar top's perimeter instead of a single, centrally located soundhole.
This approach yields two notable benefits. First, it expands the vibrating surface area at the heart of the soundboard. Second, it positions the sound much closer to the ear of the player. Moreover, the Multi Soundholes enhance the visual appeal of the guitar and serve as captivating focal points when on stage.
- Selected spruce top; scalloped, quartersawn X-Bracing
- Multi Soundhole
- Mid-depth Lyrachord® body with cutaway
- Nato neck, ovangkol fingerboard and bridge
- Scale 643mm, nut width 42.8mm
- Ivory coloured body binding, multi-part purfling
- Diecast Ovation machine head, black chrome
- Applause CE304T Preamp with 3-Band EQ and tuner
- Satin = Silk matt black lacquer