PEAVEY PVXP DSP 10 SPEAKER
The PVXp 10 DSP features a reliable bi-amped power section that provides a total of 510 Watts of peak available dynamic power. With that much available power, speaker protection is critical. Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 10" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet, this is coupled with the RX10N compression driver that includes a 1" diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 60 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 10 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4" TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 10" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX™ 10N compression driver, with 1 inch diaphragm
- 380 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 130 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 60 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads.
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- Weight Packed: 35.27 lb(16 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.945"(40.5003 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.441"(57.00014 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.37"(36.4998 cm)
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. Small items will be sent via Royal Mail; larger items will be sent via courier. All delivery costs will be calculated at checkout. Local delivery (Hull and Surrounding Area) of large items such as Pianos, Digital Pianos are arranged and carried out by our personal specialist transport team. This team are also available for private Piano Removals. Please contact Robert Dearing on 07802166434 for more information.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Gough and Davy Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
If you would like to purchase an item from outside of the UK please call us to discuss this.
Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
If you have any queries regarding our deliveries, please contact us on 01482 326525 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure you buy with confidence from Gough and Davy we offer the following returns policy.
If you are returning goods because they have been damaged in transit you must inform us within 2 working days. This is so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem as swiftly as possible.
Please contact us to discuss your options before returning an item. Refunds are made within 30 days. Please note that we can arrange the collection and return of goods but these additional costs must be paid for by the customer.
Please note if you're returning a product it needs to be sent in its original packaging or a suitable alternative, as any damage in transit caused by unsuitable or no packaging will result in the return being rejected or a restocking fee based on the severity of the damage and value of the item.
Certain products cannot be returned for Health and Safety reasons. Items such as microphones, headphones, earplugs, harmonicas, and brass and woodwind mouthpieces. If you have purchased any of these products and believe it to be faulty then please contact us and we can discuss further.
If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch using our contact form. Alternatively you can get in touch directly using the details below.
Under the City Hall
13 Paragon Street
Monday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Friday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am - 4.00pm