Vox MSB25 Mini Superbeetle Amplifier
Innovative Nutube Design
The Mini Superbeetle has a classic appearance, yet it is re-designed with new analog technology, powered by Nutube. Players can achieve the renowned Vox AC tones, with the new vacuum tube that was designed in collaboration between Korg and Noritake Itron. The Nutube reproduces the legendary tonality of Vox's AC30, and offers the shimmering and sparkling sound that was so prevalent with artists for more than 50 years.
For increased versatility, there are tremolo and reverb effects built-in to the MSB25. The traditional Vox tremolo effect works with the Nutube distortion to create a true tube-driven sound. The digital reverb effect provides players with another dimension to their sound, by adding a classic spring reverb.
Iconic 60s Appearance
The instantly recognisable Mini Superbeetle has been redesigned, for modern guitarists. With its iconic appearance, the Mini Superbeetle features the classic design of the amp stack that was so prominent within 60s rock music. It is such a unique amp that is unmatched by other manufacturers, and will therefore even look amazing as a piece of decor.
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Tremolo, Volume, EQ Flat/Deep, Eco On/Off, Impedance
- Effects: Digital Reverb, Nutube Tremolo
- Speaker: 1 x 10" Celestion Custom
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Input/Output: Input, Speaker Output x2, Phones/Line
- Output Power: Maximum Approx 50 W RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.43 A
- Dimensions: 323mm (W) x 180mm (D) x 596mm (H)
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Included Items: AC Adapter, AC Cord, Speaker Cable